- Current working knowledge of UK employment law.
- Managed a payroll in the UK - essential
- European experience including knowledge of setting up offices and HR procedures in compliance with European laws.
- Previous experience working as a HR Generalist in a small to medium sized business.
- Previous TUPE experience.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced, high volume and demanding environment.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, must be able to prioritise and follow-up.
- Ability to work autonomously and to take initiative using own discretion.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional, diplomatic and confident with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Good social skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, able to analyse data and convert it into concise reports when
Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for the management of the HR function including the line management of an HR Administrator. This is a true generalist role with employee relations and payroll included.
- HR professional with proven track record in an HR function across all generalist areas (systems, employee relations, recruitment, compensation and performance management).
- Administering benefits, including liaising with benefit brokers and providers regarding scheme and membership changes.
- Reviewing and updating existing HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure they adhere to changing legislation.
- Responsible for the annual review, appraisal and performance management processes including recommendation of employee benefits.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial engagement through to on-boarding for all new employees including but not limited to offer letters, contracts, references, checking RTW documents, induction and informing all relevant departments.
- Providing employee relations support and advice by overseeing processes and dealing with all staff queries such as; pensions, holiday entitlement, sick leave and parental leave entitlements.
- Supporting line managers, including advising and coaching them through major employee relation issues including formal or informal performance management, persistent or long-term absence,
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.