HR Administrator, Professional Services, London, £30,000-£35,000
A prestigious insurance company is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join their London office. The market leading business, with members worldwide is offering an amazing salary package.
The successful professional will have the opportunity to work closely with the head of HR in order to deliver high-quality HR Service to all members of staff. Also, the HR Administrator will be responsible for the full employee life-cycle processes.
- Manage and maintain the HR System (Cascade)
- Administrate the on-boarding and Off-boarding processes (offer letters, background checks, exit interviews etc.)
- Support the managers on various programmes and processes;
- Collaborate and support the payroll team;
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in an HR Administrative role;
- Experience in producing documentation and correspondence;
- Experience in using a HRSystem, ideally Cascade HR System;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communications and note-taking skills;
If the role is of interest to you, please contact me, Georgiana Florea, at 020 3031 2468. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org