A leading private sector organisation based in North-West London are looking for a Process Analyst for an initial 6 month contract, paying £350p/d-£450p/d.
This role sits at the program level and is responsible for supporting the Transformation Leader with process transition and improvement activities as part of a global transformation program. This transformation program has a high level of focus on improving the customer experience.
- Experience in change management skills with the ability to construct implementation plans from recommendations.
- Experience using Lean Six Sigma tools and principles to identify operational and process efficiency improvement opportunities e.g. using business process mapping, conducting time value analysis of business processes, developing current and future state process maps with stakeholders.
- Employment life-cycle processes, both transactional and strategic, from role identification through talent search and acquisition/recruiting, pre-onboarding, onboarding, performance management, talent management, and the exiting or retire processes.
- Supporting the improvement of SLAs/workflows within a Service Delivery Framework.
- Creating SOPs or other documentation which can be used to support knowledge transfer, process implementation, or training.
- Documenting customer experience journey workflows or process maps.
- Familiarity with organisational design principles and target operating model concepts.
- HR service transitions, business process outsourcing or offshoring business processes to low cost centers.
- Experience using HR self-service models such as serviceNow, workday etc.
- Six Sigma Black, Green Belt, or equivalent Lean certification is strongly preferred with a minimum of 3-5 years process improvement / business process optimisation experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to forge positive relationships within cross-functional teams.
- Strong use of Visio and skill in MS Office products.
- The ability to travel to destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas is required.
- Strong analytical skills and a comprehensive knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma frameworks for process improvements and the use and application of problem solving techniques such as DMAIC, 5-Why, Ishikawa Diagrams, Process Mapping etc.
- Good project management skills is desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.