Ashley Kate are currently working with a leading professional services organisation based in Romford, Kent in their search for a HR Advisor on a full time and permanent basis.
- Previous experience in an HR role
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to engage clients confidently and build relationships remotely
- Ability to draft correspondence, policies and other documents accurately and to a high standard
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to learn and develop own skills and areas of expertise
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience delivering on HR Projects
- Part CIPD qualification
About the role
As HR Advisor you will:
- Providing a professional response to telephone and email enquiries from clients.
- Providing advice and drafting appropriate documents and/or correspondence for clients.
- Providing the Employment Law Advisor with a detailed case history for any cases that have potential risk.
- Bespoke drafting and advice on employment contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures to ensure that they meet and enhance the business needs of our clients.
- Providing annual contract and policy updates for our client our base to ensure they remain protected with changes in legislation and precedence set by recent cases.
- Maintaining client notes and timesheets on the VPM system.
- Participating in the social media strategy.
- Researching specific HR related solutions to problems or issues.
- Account managing a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Assisting with other HR related project and telephone response work such as redundancy consultations, investigations and assessments when required.
- On-site support (alongside a Principal Consultant) to clients as and when needed for specific project work.
- Supporting the facilitation of HR related training and development for clients.
- Attending Company seminars.
- Regularly keeping up to date with own CPD.
- Providing additional support to the Consultancy team for ad-hoc tasks and projects.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty Forsyth on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.