HR Change Project Manager (Redundancies)
Change Management, Project management, Redundancies, Transformation, Restructure, Organisational change,Change
Change Experience Required - Working on complex change project
Your new company
A global not for profit organisation is looking for an experienced HR Change Manager to join their team on an 8 month contract basis to support with a massive restructure project.
Your new role
This is a heavily operational role involving full support on implementation of the organisational restructure project resulting in multiple redundancies. You will have a specific focus on the people side of change including changes to processes and job roles. You will need to take the lead when driving through the people side of change including behavioural and cultural as well as leading communications across the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience managing and delivering change projects ideally across not for profit/ charity organisations
- Hands on experience of start to end redundancies process management
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- HR systems knowledge preferably Cascade
- CIPD Qualified (desirable but not essential)
What you'll get in return
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is passionate about change to join a large scale transformation where you can truly add value and help shape the way forward.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.