Learning & Development Partner
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this International Business with its UK Head Office based in Swindon to recruit a talented L&D Partner on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, the purpose of the role is to identify and analyse the learning and development requirements in the organisation and provide support, advice and expertise to HR Business Partners, ensuring that a blended learning and development approach, including virtual learning techniques, contributes to the success of the organisation. Design and delivery experience is key in this role, as is the ability to offer a consultative approach to individuals training needs. Strong communication skills are essential, as the role will involve influencing stakeholders of all levels.
- Identify and analyse learning needs from organisation to advise blended learning strategy and agenda for global portfolio and management learning
- Design portfolio courses and bespoke learning interventions where required
- Demonstrate ROI to assess effectiveness of learning interventions
- Work closely and build relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
- Work closely with Talent Development Administrator to promote, market and schedule learning interventions
- Provide support when required to ensure effective administration is in place for all learning events and to ensure data integrity in the LMS
- Act as dedicated Early Careers Lead: manage, develop and deliver programme and initiatives
- Design, manage and deliver hi-potential, management and leadership programmes
- Act as internal trainer, facilitator and coach to upskill employee population required to support employee engagement and organisational change
- Partner and coach HR Business Partners, managers and employees on talent processes and to design, facilitate and evaluate learning options
- Manage Psychometrics Process: tailoring and deliver psychometrics such as 360s and OPQs to the business
- Support with performance management process as required
- Deputise for the Learning Manager as required
- Substantial experience of effectively managing learning and development projects and initiatives
- Excellent consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience of design and delivery of a range of learning methodologies
- Must have experience and knowledge of Adobe Connect or equivlent vuirtual learning design and delivery
- Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Strong commercial awareness and able to articulate return on investment
- Experience of managing multiple projects successfully with strong stakeholder relationship management
- Experience in change management
Nice to haves:
- Level 5 or above CIPD in Human Resource Development
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning and Performance
- MBTI, OPQ (BPS A&B) and 360 feedback qualified
- Coaching Qualification
- Proven experience in designing bespoke programmes such hi-potential, management and leadership programmes
- Experience working in L&D in an engineering company
- Thrives in a fast - paced environment and able to navigate autonomously through ambiguity and change
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple stakeholder needs
- Results oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure.
- Thinks strategically and able to demonstrate link between learning strategy and overall company goals
- Facilitation and Training - has strong face to face and virtual facilitation, training and presentation skills
- Experienced developing business cases, return on investment models and writing proposals.
- Adult Learning - is knowledgeable and has hands-on experience in understanding and facilitating adult learning
- Passion for analysing data to create stories
- Prior success in the creation and implementation of bespoke L&D and talent development initiatives and strategies
- Communicates concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand
If you are looking for a challenging role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.