Total Reward Specialist
LMA is delighted to be partnering with a well known business in the London area who are building their capability across their HR team.
This role will report the the Head of Reward and will be responsible for Total Reward activities and projects across the entire business.
You will be given a great deal of exposure to Senior level stakeholders up to and including C level, business partnering and articulating Total Reward philosophy in simple terms will be the key to your success in post.
The company have recently moved to Workday and are in the process of really developing their capability through the use of modules and reporting tools, this will enable the individual to produce insightful reports to share with the business which will be the foundation of decision making.
Main Operational Duties include:
- Job evaluation and advice to team
- Salary benchmarking using leading survey provides ( Mercer, Towers Watson and alike)
- Research and produce reports on trends in the external market and how competitors are managing comp in changing economic conditions
- Support with recognition and Incentive schemes
- Continuous improvement of processes in Workday
- Support Annual merit review cycle
- Work with external Benefits providers to ensure cost effective plans and high levels of services are maintained
- Ad hoc project work