A professional services organisation based in the City is currently recruiting for an experienced Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager. This is to join a small but delivery focused HR team, where you will report directly to the Senior Recruitment Manager.
The role will support the hiring of key roles in London and across the UK. The main accountabilities will include:
* Resourcing - working with the hiring managers to identify and manage recruitment needs * Interviewing to a senior level
* Manage third party suppliers and relationships
* Build strong relationships internally and ensure processes are clearly defined
* Facilitate delivery of assessments
Skills and Experience
* Have strong in-house recruitment experience in a hands-on delivery capacity within a global organisation
* Proven experience working with large volumes of roles
* Experienced using a range of sourcing techniques
* Strong stakeholder management
What's on offer?
This is a permanent role opportunity paying £50,000 - £60,000. Please apply via the link or click on my contact details for more information. The reference for this role is HLSI/AF/24911.
Please be aware that when applying for this role, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London and Manchester with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.