Recruitment Coordinator, 2 months plus, multinational transport, £15-£17 per hour, Immediate start
Your new company
You will be joining a leading multinational transport business based in their London Offices.
Your new role
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Source candidates by using databases and social media
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Conduct telephone interviews
- Conduct some face to face interviews if requested
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting coordinator
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be tactful and articulate
- Excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.