Senior Learning & Development Manager
A Senior Learning & Development Manager is required for an exciting, newly created role based in Central London, covering the EMEA Region.
Reporting to the EMEA L&D Director, you will help develop and run the L&D strategy and implementation, leading design and embedding talent development & engagement strategies, to help drive business performance and harmonisation.
Whilst managing and developing a talented team of 11, this role will be 50% strategic, 50% 'doing' - leading your designated business area through a period of significant transformation and driving several major learning programmes.
The role specifics include;
- Design of the divisional L&D strategy
- Manage the L&D team in EMEA; developing skills and potential and ensuring the removal of siloes
- Produce the annual plan of L&D priorities, facilitating its delivery with the team
- Lead on all divisional learning programmes and initiatives
- Design and implement leadership development
- Work with HR to carry out training needs analyses across all business areas
- Maximise mobility of internal talent through career frame working
- Design and implement training initiatives across all business areas
- Manage all internal talent initiatives, including developing mentoring
- Design and deliver leadership and management development programmes - including succession planning and talent progression
- Drive Onboarding Programmes and Apprenticeship Schemes
- Implementation research, benchmarking, and regular review of all the above activities
Suitable applicants will be senior learning professionals, with experience gained in large, matrixed environments, where you have lead teams and driven major change, ideally with an international remit. You will also demonstrate strong leadership skills, excellent stakeholder management and be able to operate effectively in an extremely demanding and challenging environment.
If this role is of interest and you can clearly demonstrate the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the M3, M4 and M5 corridors.