We're looking for a strong, pro-active Recruitment Partner who can establish an in-house recruitment function and strategy for our retail client in London.
About the Role
- You'll work alongside our Head of People to help shape the global Recruitment function. Your role will be to run the Recruitment operations day-to-day, as well as implement and embed a Recruitment strategy. More specifically you will:
- Set the Recruitment strategy in line with our People & Business strategy, taking full ownership for the creation and implementation of a Recruitment strategy.
- You will partner managers through the end-to-end recruitment process ensuring they are hiring the best talent for our business.
- You can work independently and thrive in taking full ownership of the process from screening candidates to ensuring they have the best onboarding experience. You will be passionate about placing the right people in to the right job at the right time.
- You understand the importance of employer branding when attracting candidates and you work to ensure this is embodied the process. You act as a brand ambassador in everything you do.
- You're comfortable with using data to inform trends to ensure we continually look for new ways to inform search and selection.
- An impressive range of Recruitment experience in a progressive organisation. Ideally, circa 4+ years at mid to senior level gained in creative, retail or technology industry.
- You are seen as the expert and people trust you.
- You will be able to spot what needs to get done and don't need to ask permission to do it. No job is too small, you love to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Resilient to make change happen, and you thrive in ambiguity.
- Superb communication skills. You naturally ignite great rapport with people and adapt your style to all levels.
- You want to do things differently and better, and think up fresh, creative and simple solutions to problems.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.