Job Title: HR Advisor
About the company
Ashley Kate are delighted to be partnering with a creative, international organisation who are looking to add a HR Advisor to their existing HR function.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following skills/experience -
- 2 years' HR experience from a similar role.
- Experience of working in a creative/media/fashion/tech industry is essential.
- Strong understanding of luxury retail and the current retail market is also essential
- CIPD qualified (advantageous)
- A solid working knowledge of basic UK employment law,
- Plenty of gravitas and credibility
- Strong work ethic.
- Resilient to make change happen, and you thrive in ambiguity.
- Excellent advising and communication skills.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a vital and very busy, generalist role. You main duties will include -
- Being the first contact for all HR enquiries from administration to Employee Relations.
- Managing the on boarding process.
- Coaching managers and ensuring best practise is followed.
- Review and implement HR policies.
- Support on the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide professional and pragmatic HR advice on all employee relations issues
- Deliver training workshops.
- Administer the company payroll.
For more details about this role, please contact James - 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.