Senior HR Advisor (Operations)
1 day left
- Full Time
The primary focus of this role is to act as the first point of escalation and key contact for the HR Operations team and HR Business Partners. Pro-actively delivering HR services to the firm.
- Lead the day to day workings of the HR Operations team; acting as a central coordination point to ensure the efficiency of resourcing and workflow between the team and the HR Business Partners. Be the accountable person for the team and ensure that work is allocated effectively.
- Maintain an open dialogue on team performance to the HR Manager, Operations so that any team concerns can be dealt with accordingly
- Ensure adequate cover provision for the HR Operations team during planned and unplanned absences and personally fill gaps as needed operationally.
- Triage and lead any escalated concerns from the business whilst ensuring that the HR Manager, Operations is current on details
- Ensure the induction, JML (joiners, movers and leavers) process are assigned to the team in a consistent and fair manner
Day to day operations and Business Partnering
- Work closely with the HR Business partners to understand how the HR Operations team can support their people and operational priorities.
- With support from the HR Manager, Operations lead on the day-to-day HR operations of the firm
- Work with the business and HRBPs to ensure all employee issues are resolved, with the emphasis on building excellent relationships and instilling trust
- Act as a trusted adviser and sounding board regarding operational issues for employees and the HR Operations team
- Monitor and oversee sickness absence (short term/long term/PHI claims)
- Oversee the maternity/paternity/shared parental leave process
- Oversee all flexible working requests
- Oversee the onboarding process, probation review process and new joiner referencing process to ensure it runs smoothly and effectively
- Assist the HR Business Partners in co-ordinating the delivery of performance management, performance review and salary review and bonus processes for each practice area
- Support where needed for inbound and outbound international secondments movements.
- Assisting with the preparation of utilisation reports for the fee earner practice groups
- Support the preparation of monthly headcount reports for budget tracking purposes, for discussion with Business Finance
- Assisting with ER related issues such as disciplinaries and redundancies as required
- Assist and lead (where applicable) small-scale projects for the HR Operations team
- Assisting the HR Manager, Operations with the annual renewal of SRA Practicing Certificates for Partners, Registered Foreign Lawyers and England and Wales qualified solicitors globally.
- Seek new and innovative ways to improve processes, and initiate new administrative ideas and solutions.
Apply for Senior HR Advisor (Operations)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly