Training Development Manager
Training Development Manager - Professional Services, Liverpool. Highly Competitive Salary
Your new company
Leading international professional services organisation
Your new role
You will devise the development and provision of a comprehensive learning and development package across the organisation in line with business requirements.
You will be responsible for the design and delivery of a blended learning strategy, working alongside senior HR stakeholders. This will be with the ambition of driving efficiency of working practices and reporting through the organisations learning management system.
You will take ownership for the design of skills training sessions fora ll staff levels, support the internal mentorship programme and deliver the business' new joiners programme. You should be familiar utilising evaluation tools such as psychometric tests and personality instruments, delivering feedback , as well as providing guidance to staff.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong previous Learning & Development experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent written communication skills - able to devise training plans and case studies
- Client focused and responsive to client needs
- Ability to influence, persuade and negotiate both internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Committed and enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to motivate others
- An innovative and flexible approach coupled with an ability to work under pressure and to prioritise effectively
- Strong team player, able to work effectively within a small team and the larger Talent department
- Attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
What you'll get in return
Working for this respected industry leader, in addition to a highly competitive compensation package, this is a great opportunity to enter a role which will provide you with responsibility and ownership from the outset. Your remit will be wide ranging, allowing you to utilise novel approaches, as required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.