Senior Occupational Health Nurse
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
We are seeking a Senior Occupational Health Nurse to join our client on a full-time, permanent basis in London. You will be managing a team across multiple sites, so travel throughout London is essential for this role.
As a Senior Occupational Health Nurse, you will be required to manage the clinical team in line with contractual requirement, delivering a high quality, minor treatment and occupational health service.
The main duties of the role include:
- Provide leadership and support to the clinical team to meet the strategic aims of the Emergency response, treatment and OH service
- Evaluate the standard of service in line with contractual agreement to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service to the client. Deploying and supervising staff to ensure continuity of service.
- Act autonomously as a clinical lead providing treatment and OH services.
- Create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture with the staff you manage by working to and supporting the company values.
- Support recruitment, selection and induction of team members
- Undertake, review and record regular clinical competency review with individuals and audit clinical work; carry out annual reviews, competency checklists, end of probation meetings etc.
- Ensure that all staff are suitably qualified, inducted and trained to provide a quality service and ensuring this information is captured and shared with the HR Team and Clinical Operations Team.
- Be aware and maintain professional standards of conduct, taking action if others do not meet the company standards
- Work closely with sight operations and multiple stakeholders on Multiple Sites. Attend Daily/ weekly sight operations meetings.
- Analyse report and present monthly MI and KPI information to Commercial and operational teams within the client’s deadline.
- Present clinical update at monthly and quarterly service review meetings.
- Registered General Nurse
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Innovative and adaptable, with proven leadership and management skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to work
- Experience working within an Occupational Health environment
- A&E qualification/background
- Part 3 of the NMC register (OH)
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Please contact Ben Higgins or James Baron on 01582 235500 to discuss further in confidence.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment consultancy within the Occupational Health sector.