HR Systems Analyst
A key FMCG client in Bournemouth are seeking a HR Systems Analyst for a 9 month FTC in Bournemouth. Strong likelihood to go perm - Up to £35k
* Provide day to day support to the HR team by creating/maintaining supervisory & cost centre hierarchies; reassigning unassigned tasks; reviewing role assignments, creating user accounts, setting up delegations, etc.
* Assisting in troubleshooting issues, testing of existing processes to determine root causes of issues.
* Support of HR Projects
* Work closely with the HR Operations team on improving of their processes and look to automate manual tasks.
* Support the annual processes such as performance review, compensation review, open enrolments.
* Create ad hoc reports, run reports, schedule reports, create dashboards
* Review of integration failures (hires, job requisitions etc.)
* Data validation / data clean up (creating reports, analysis of data, upload of data)
* Create and maintain information systems documentation and training materials
* Testing of new features & processes
Please contact email@example.com for details.