Behavioural Support Lead Practitioner
Your new company
A profit for purpose organisation.
Your new role
As the Behavioural Support Lead Practitioner, you will work in partnership with the care and support teams to proactively develop the skills and confidence of the teams who support people with complex needs and challenging behaviours.
Your role will include the following:
- Deliver BILD accredited training across multiple sites; specifically Positive Behavioural Support
- Coaching teams and individuals
- Update HRM systems
- Evaluate learning
- Identify training needs
- Provide coaching and advice to managers and practitioners
- Facilitate meetings to share best practice
- To support the planning of budgets to build the training plan, forecasting costs and delegate numbers in line with the organisations budgeting system
- Act with integrity and confidentiality at all times
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of care and challenging behaviour in adults and young people
- Knowledge of promoting positive behaviour
- Knowledge of delivering BILD training
- A background in coaching and or Training
- A full UK driving license due to travel between sites
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work from home
- 35 hour working week - flexi time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.