Regional HR Business Partner- Incredible Distribution Business
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for delivering a holistic, world class HR service to a growing team. Reporting in to the Region HR Manager you will play a crucial role as the bridge between management and frontline team members covering all element of HR across London and the South East.
This is a fantastic, modern and rapidly growing business who put their customers and service at the front of everything they do. They have a national and international presence and are renowned for being one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the world.
This HR Business Partner, reporting into the Regional HR Manager, will be a strategically aligned HR professional who leads on delivering the overarching organizational people strategy with a value-add and commercially astute service
- Coaching and supporting site staff on HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues.
- Provided advice and support with regards to a broad range of ER issues, including performance management, maternity, paternity, adoption, flexible working, grievances, disciplinaries including dismissal and capability.
- Drive the annual Performance Review and provide coaching to Area Managers and Site Managers on how to conduct appraisal reviews.
- Delivering management information focusing on key metrics on recruitment, staff movement and employee relations, absence.
- Advise line managers on absence management and the tools to deal with short term and long-term absences - including OH referrals. Coach line managers on return to work conversations.
- Provide support with Learning and Development requirements including succession planning with Area Managers and Site Managers
- Happy to travel across the South East
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years HR experience within an international, fast-paced and customer driven environment
- Strong ability to prioritise and to meet your deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law and best practice in employees relations
- Fluent command of English - both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to positively persuade and influence: you're a skilled communicator
- Proven affinity for working in large scale workforce management and 24/7 operations
- Comfort in analysing and relaying relevant data using tools like Excel
£55,000- £60,000 package made up of Basic Salary and Benefits, dependent on experience.
Incredible brand and career opportunity