A busy role with Professional Services in Edinburgh to join an HR team who require a knowledgeable and experienced analyst to analyse MI, manage and improve processes and more!
The client is an Edinburgh based Professional Services firm.
Key responsibilities include;
- covering all elements of the employee life cycle
- being a SME in the HR system and upskilling other team members
- act as a system administrator for HR software
- day to day management of the HR mailbox
- establish relationships within the wider organisation
- own and manage the production of all MI, insights and other documents or reports as required by HR
- ensuring you are aware of regulatory, governance, risk, and compliance obligations including understanding of your personal responsibility, obligations, record keeping and behaviours all of the time.
The successful candidate;
- MUST have extensive and demonstratable HR Systems experience for a minimum of 2 years
- strong written and verbal communication
- previous HR project management experience
- an understanding of employment law
- ability to build strong long term relationships
- throrough diligent and approachable
On offer for the candidate is a busy and permanent role in Edinburgh city centre with an excellent employer within professional services.