London, £55,000 - £65,000
Our client, a FTSE250 leading business, are looking to bring in a Resourcing Manager as part of a high-growth strategy as they look to revolutionise their Talent Acquisition function.
This role will assist a new resourcing team with responsibiliy for the overview of large volume campaign cycles. This role is a business partnering role, supporting a growth project but will also have oversight into the set up, branding and budget.
- Help manage and deliver on large volume campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the, Senior Resourcing Manager, Head of Recruitment and HR Directors and other business leaders to understand and meet resourcing needs.
- Think strategically to help introduce a partnering relationship and culture. Focus on workforce planning, talent pooling, EVP and a new Careers website
- Act as one of the SME's on Recruitment and related activities
- Assist in utilising and manage third party relationships where necessary
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline, flagging risks to specific stakeholders.
- Experience playing a leading part in recruitment functions, small to medium teams and volume campaigns
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and candidate care
- Experience of managing successful projects/ support on delivering strategic HR change projects
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
If this is of interest and sounds suitable to your experience, please contact me on 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org