HRBP, 6 months plus, oil & gas, based in London, £50,000 - £55,000 pro rata'd
Your new company
You will be joining a leading oil and gas business based in City of London. An exciting business who inspire and innovate the markets they serve, providing advice that would ultimately shape the future of global natural resources.
Your new role
This role is an exciting project which will cover all areas of people development. You will play an important role in implementing change in the business. Some of your responsibilities include:
- Support the DHRBPs in the implementation of the People Plans across Sales, Marking and New Content Areas within the region
- Support managers with staff cases ensuring they are properly supported, and appropriately managed within local employment law frameworks
- Support succession management activity through the provision of data and information as required by the DHRBPs
- Support the set up of efficient recruitment processes
- Coach managers in the approaches which will gain maximum buy-in from their teams, creating a sense of followership and empowerment from their people
What you'll need to succeed
Someone who is adaptable to change and able to work in a fast paced environment. You will not be limited to what you can achieve in the business and they welcome individuals who want to do more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.