Responsibilities will include.
- Administer all documentation relating to new recruitment requests. From obtaining authorisation, advertising roles via our applicant tracking system Taleo.
- Sifting of candidates and sending on suitable CV's to the hiring manager.
- Arrange, coordinate and manage the interview process for internal and external candidates including preparing interview questions; delivering feedback to candidates and suppliers.
- Handling responses to applications via the applicant tracking system ensuring this is done in a tactful professional manner.
- Preparing contracts of employment, processing new starters
- Excellent level of knowledge Social Media to attract potential candidates and raise the profile of the company.
- Analytical skills to produce KPI's graphs, charts and commentary on recruitment trends.
- Contribute to projects such as PSL reviews, process improvements and innovative recruitment solutions.
- Build key stakeholder relations within the business line and within HR including the HR Business Partners and HR HUB.
Required experience and skillset.
- Solid experience of working in a busy recruitment team driving recruitment processes
- Experience of following processes involving a high level of attention to detail with competing demands is essential
- Experience of working in a corporate environment and exercising diplomacy, tact and professionalism is essential
- Ability to organise their own time effectively and remain flexible for ad hoc requests
If you have the right experience and skillset, then do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.