HR Business Partner
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruit, induct, coordinate training and assist with the development of talent across the organisation
- Work with senior management teams, providing expert HR knowledge and insight to support effective strategic and operational decision making
- Continuously seek to identify current and future needs of the business offering a fresh perspective and approach to problem solving
- Support sensitive or high-profile HR issues, balancing business need alongside employment legislation and associated risks
- Design and implement strategic HR programmes, aligned to strategy
- Actively recruit permanent and associate members of staff, running the recruitment process through to induction
- Help develop and embed the training and development plan for the company, including developing and implementing the assessment and development cycle
- Work with senior leaders to support the retention of staff
- Take ownership of HR KPIs and reporting, presenting fact and insight in an engaging and compelling way to lead and influence change
- Proactively engage with People projects, seeking responsibility and demonstrating passion to drive key projects and initiatives
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to scan for emerging trends, innovations and current best practice
Required experience and skillset:
- Experience of partnering with senior management teams in a generalist HR role, with an excellent track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility across all levels of the organisation
- Experience of applying expert employment legislation and best practice HR within a complex business environment
- Experience of successfully leading a range of business enhancing projects in support of a wider HR strategy
- Experience of delivering innovative, creative and tailored HR solutions
- Experience of working in a consulting environment is desirable
- CIPD qualified
- Ability to present information and tell compelling stories, building senior stakeholder engagement around a range of HR initiatives
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.