The organisation is a high-tech business. Modern, state of the art working environment. The people who work here, like working here.
Within HR they have gone through a positive transition over the past several years from a appointment only HR function to one that is out there in the business, supporting, partnering, adding value and actually getting what the business really needs.
Due to a mixture of projects coming through they now need a dedicated recruiter for a 12 month FTC.
- Manage and develop direct recruitment channels
- Increase the brand and profile of the business especially for future and recent University Graduates.
- Coach and guide hiring managers throughout the recruitment process including questioning techniques, candidate evaluation, best practice interviewing methods, pre and post interview briefings.
- Manage agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers to reflect the budgets of individual departments.
- Create talent pipelines that will feed into the talent management strategy.
- Talent mapping and researching the market
- Work with the HR team on talent management and succession planning strategies
The successful candidate must have internal recruitment experience and will have recruited highly skilled professionals ideally within high end engineering, in addition it is key to have experience of talent management and succession planning.
In return there is a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to head up a recruitment function in a highly regarded business.