Fantastic Location - Fantastic HR Opportunity!
Would you consider relocating to one of the most beautiful areas in the UK? Imagine looking out of your office window to rolling countryside!
We are working with a unique and specialist business in Broughton Cumbria, in recruiting a HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
A growing business, who are looking for someone who will manage a wide generalist remit efficiently, contributing to ideas, strategy and development, but being the hands on the ground and ensuring the day to day function operate and service its customers well. You will be very people focused and operational to be considered.
* Support managers with appraisals, feedback and reviews
* Own and deliver recruitment campaigns
* Identify and lead HR projects to improve business performance
* Support the Head of HR to improve the HR team's efficiency
* Advise and coach managers regarding best practice
* Deal with employee relations issues
* Be accountable for payroll, benefits and all associated contracts and systems
* Introduce and improve processes, administration and policies
* Generalist HR management background
* Payroll experience is preferred
* Qualified to MCIPD level or equivalent
* Experienced in advising managers in Employment Law
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.