HR Business and Talent Partner
What you will need to success……
This role will suit an experienced HR Business and Talent Partner. You need a commercial approach and the ability to be trusted advisor who builds relationships to influence. Lead on advising and guiding the business, which includes, overseeing the recruitment programme, employee relations, performance management, combined with talent management knowhow and the experience of designing and implementation of a contemporary talent and leadership development programme. The role will require the successful candidate to quickly develop strong relationships and networks within the business oversee the development of HR staff (currently two direct report). Ideally you will have professional service background, with knowledge of digital transformation but not essential.
Reporting to Head of HR, specific duties include:
- Lead HR operations advice, including advising staff and managers on HR queries and employee relations matters;
- Identifying and working closely with internal stakeholders, you will build a suite of learning offerings that could encompass new starters, professional skills, management and leadership development and competency/ behavioural development that will suit the needs of a business.
- Provide one to one and group coaching opportunities to support business.
- Delivery of HR projects and learning and development programmes;
- Review and maintain Company policies and procedures;
- Provide support on the management of HR budgets, including recruitment and learning and development;
- Lead on the recruitment programme, ensuring all roles are filled to time and budget by exploiting various media in the advertisement and selection of candidates;
- Manage HR team members and act as a mentor in reviewing their work and progressing their professional development;
- Support the Head HR and Business Support Services in achieving the HR targets and strategy;
- Operate in a visible role, facing the business to provide support and guidance; and
- Attend external seminars to build HR knowledge and networks.
Experience and Knowledge
- CIPD Qualified;
- Solid HR experience ideally from the professional services sector;
- You will possess knowledge in the design, implementation & evaluation of development initiatives;
- Strong coaching skills with experience of coaching teams and individuals at a senior level;
- Strong facilitation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment legislation;
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach to delivery of HR tasks;
- Be committed to maintaining and promoting the high standards of the department;
- Show resilience to cope with conflicting and changing demands and able to prioritise tasks effectively under pressure; and
- Sound awareness of the Company’s Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage and co-ordinate people;
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, with the ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with stakeholders;
Upon employment, employees should also have a sound awareness of the Company's Information, Quality, Environmental and Energy Management Systems.