Recruitment Business Partner
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this retail business based in Chippenham to recruit an experienced Recruitment Partner on a permanent basis.
We seek an individual who is comfortable managing end to end recruitment campaigns within a high volume, time pressured and demanding-stakeholder environment.
Specific duties will include;
- Building and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders - Partnering hiring managers to fill roles effectively, whilst providing specialist advice and guidance throughout the end to end process.
- Running recruitment campaigns across permanent, fixed term, and temporary assignments.
- Filling roles, within agreed timeframe SLA's and budgets.
- Working with the Recruitment Assistant to ensure CVs are managed efficiently.
- Being first point of call for all job applications
- Managing assessment centres and conducting interviews - offering impartial advice to hiring managers
- Negotiating contractual terms with preferred candidates.
- Working on recruitment improvement projects.
- Reporting on all hiring activity.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested
Suitable applicants MUST have experince working in an In-House / RPO environment and have managed assessment centre interview processes, ideally in a customer services / call centre environment.
We require someone who is energetic and willing to go the extra mile, be proactive, possesses exceptional customer service skills and be confident communicating and advising to all levels of seniority.
If you feel you have the above experience and are looking to make a move into a role that combines all of the above, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors