EMEA Employee Relations Manager
A brilliant opportunity to work for a global organisation at an EMEA level, within a complex Employee Relations environment
A worldwide organisation within professional services
- Manage Allegations, Complaints, Grievances & Disciplinary cases end to end through all the key stages of a case (Preparation phase, hearing phase and closing phase) and where required Disciplinary and Grievance hearing procedures, providing effective advice, resolution and remediation for all lines of business in EMEA.
- When appropriate, engage Corporate Employee Relations ,Global Securities and Investigations and Legal as well as the aligned HR Business Partners / HR Business Advisors to assist in the timely resolution of cases.
- Provide guidance to managers on complex ER questions or situations.
- Involvement in managing escalated cases
- Previous experience of HR/ER experience which includes advising on and investigating ER matters; experience in Professional Services preferred due to the volume, nature and complexity of cases
- Ability to manage a high volume of cases and make sound judgements under significant pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective partnership skills with the ability to influence at all levels and roles including HR colleagues and senior leaders
- Experience working with multiple partner groups
- Knowledge of full range of ER practices; performance related concerns, Code of Conduct investigations, workplace issues and conflicts including management practices, concerns, disputes, disciplinaries, appeals and grievances
- Strong knowledge of UK employment law and respective regulations within EMEA
- Able to quickly size up a complex people/business situation, sort through the facts, develop alternatives and make sound recommendations.
- Provides insight to clients to assess issues/potential risks and recommends actions to reach balanced solutions. Challenges clients to question assumptions & think through problems.
- Adjust readily to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
- Demonstrates and promotes expected risk/controls behaviours by holding self and others accountable to operate within established procedures/parameters and to proactively prevent and/or address risk and control issues
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause and mitigate further risk
A competitive package and the opportunity to work for a globally recognised organisation