Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £28,000 per annum plus great benefits
I am working with a leading media business in the Docklands that's looking to recruit a payroll administrator. The role has fantastic opportunities to progress from within for a global organisation and gain experience working with UK, EMEA and US regions. UK experience is a must have and training will be given for the EMEA and US.
- Support in the preparation of the P11D;
- Assist the Group Payroll Manager with the monthly reporting;
- Prepare the EMEA payrolls for the outsourced provider;
- Prepare the UK payroll for monthly approval and assist the Group Payroll Manager with the reporting on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate the US payroll working in conjunction with the HR team is the US;
- Calculate payments with SSP, SMP, OSPP and others.
Skills and Abilities;
- UK payroll experience is a must;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUP and Pivots);
- ADP experience would be preferred but not essential.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to be in touch with Ross Bennett on 0207 337 7664