Regional Regional HRBP - South West
As HR Business Partner with your team by your side, you'll be the driving force behind all associated HR programmes and initiatives, as part of maximising employee engagement and retention.
Large blue collar organisation.
As Regional HR Business Partne you will be:
- Agree an annual people plan with the business unit leadership team aligned with the business unit objectives and the people strategy
- Support the business unit in building an engaged workforce ensuring there are adequate levels of skills, expertise and resource in the function through effective man-power planning, performance management, talent reviews and succession plans.
- Act as the HR Business Partner for the relevant leadership team, representing the HR agenda and providing support and challenge to the team and supporting the leader in building, leading, managing performance, coaching and mentoring and supporting personal and professional development
- Maintain positive internal stakeholder relationships across the business unit and HR function as appropriate to ensure that all key stakeholders have the most relevant information as necessary.
You will have:
- A track record of HR business partnering in a similar sized organisation
- Good understanding and knowledge of HR best practice and employment legislation
- Ability to communicate fluently and concisely
- Ability to develop stakeholder relationships and to use these to deliver effective people plans and objectives
- Ability to interpret people data and information to identify trends, issues and opportunities
- Ability to move from the strategic to the tactical whenever necessary
- Experience of working as an HRBP in an equivalent organisation
- Experience in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Experience in building, maintaining and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Salary package up to £65,000