Your new company
A well renowned flag carrier airline.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide HR and administrative support for the operational requirements of the London office. You will report to the Finance & Administration Manager.
- Provide day to day support for HR
- Product monthly payroll e.g. Tax & NI matters and completion of year end returns to HMRC
- Process starters and leavers
- Administer the Employee Training Programs
- Coordinate reports and analyse the data
- Maintain the database
- Manage personnel records
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have worked in an HR generalist role previously and have produced payroll. In addition you will have the ability to multi-task with an eye for detail. You will be a proficient user of MS Office and SAP.
You will receive a salary of up to £32,000 plus bens.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.