Job Title - Reward Consultant
Band/Grade - 3
Reports to Reward Manager – Policy and Delivery
Department - People
To provide guidance and support to HR Business Partners and line managers on reward issues and opportunities in British Airways through the effective application of reward data, policies and process. To ensure the effective delivery of reward policies, projects and processes through a process of continuous improvement in conjunction with the HRBPs and People Services. To contribute to the successful development and delivery of Reward projects by undertaking analysis, research and report production in the areas of benefits benchmarking, data manipulation, creating benefit structures and design/modelling.
- Working closely with the HRBPs to ensure that reward policies and procedures are championed, communicated well and embedded within the organisation.
- Support Reward managers in the delivery of Reward frameworks (Programmes) in line with the overall reward and people strategy.
- Analysis and manipulation of benefits data using Excel. Sorting, collating and analytical modelling.
- Production of management reports, charts and graphs for presentation to managers (both HR and line) to support key People practices
- Communication (via telephone, email and occasionally face-to-face) with suppliers
- Handling and resolving queries from colleagues and managers (both HRBPs and line) regarding benefits
- Administering the company car policy and managing day-to-day queries.
- Evaluation and matching of jobs into existing job classification frameworks, supporting HRBPs in implementation of these principles
- To develop and manage effective relationships with suppliers to ensure that service levels are maintained within agreed SLAs and costs are contained within the agreed budget.
- To support and deliver on the review and appointment of new providers and suppliers as required.
- Must be able to deal with adhoc queries on an exceptional basis sometimes dealing with sensitive customers. Must be able to use discretion effectively whilst at all times maintaining the required position of the Reward and People function, including delivering difficult messages as necessary.
- To be able to manage sensitive data whilst at all times maintaining absolute confidentiality.
To read the full job description and person specification, please visit their website by clicking the APPLY NOW button.