Employee Relations Consultant
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing reports and MI relating to ER
- Analysing the data to help develop a strategy
- Partnering with HR and line managers to establish a process for ER
- Working on complex ER cases
Required experience and skillset:
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Good experience of setting ER policy and strategy
- Confident communication skills and strong stakeholder management
If you are interested and have the right skillset do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.