A great HR Officer role based in Egham in the public sector. An opportunity to manage a team and further develop their skillset and career in Human Resources.
A fantastic public sector organisation based in Egham looking for a HR Officer to join their team.
- Manage and coach a team of HR Assistants
- Provide advice on the implementation of policies and procedures
- Advise managers on employee relation matters
- Oversee the HR & payroll online system
- Oversee the recruitment and new starter process
- Undertake performance development reviews
- Manage any issues arising in the team
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- To ensure effective processing of a range of benefits
- To work proactively as a member of HR operations team
- CIPD Level 5 or above
- Degree or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of key employment legislation
- Knowledge of job evaluation scheme
- excellent time management skills
- excellent communication skills
- good analytical and IT skills
- exposure to identifying policies and procedures
- experience of working with hr systems
- good knowledge of GDPR requirements
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Officer to join the public sector and manage a team of HR Assistants to deliver HR practices. Competitive salary and benefits on offer.