HR Services Team Leader
HR services Team Leader - Stevenage - £Negotiable plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a HR Services Team Leader to join this established team reporting into the HR Manager on a permanent basis. You will be accountable for high quality transactional services, working as a member of a small, customer focused, consultative HR team and be instrumental in the creation, management and delivery of effective HR Services.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- HR Service Delivery & Team Management - providing leadership and guidance to the HR Administrators to ensure SLA's are met.
- HR Metrics and HRIS - create appropriate reports using all HR data sources to enable HR metrics to be gathered and analysed.
- Policy and Process - analyse all processes and procedures, suggesting and championing improvements
- Benefits - Liaise with brokers regarding annual benefit renewals/reviews
- Payroll - Work closely with the payroll team to establish and manage activity to key payroll cut-off dates
- Ad-hoc Projects
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Experience of implementing and working with key HRIS systems
- Line Management experience preferably of a HR Services or HR Operations team
- Experienced in identifying and implementing continual improvement measures
- Demonstrative evidence of understanding key HR processes
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Evidence of managing data, systems and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
In return they offer a good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.