Digital HR - Senior Business Development Specialist
A leading brand in HRIS and Cloud Technology are looking for a Senior Sales / Business Development Specialist to join their growing team. £70,000 - £90,000 base + 70% OTE. (Home working with travel)
- Lead the Digital HR Technology Team on sales engagements and position technology and consulting services into new accounts.
- Achieve and out-perform outlined sales targets.
- Work across a multi-country territory working closely with local teams.
- Develop a sales pipeline across the territory.
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders and executives in both target and existing customer businesses.
- Work with pre-sales teams to develop a 'best-fit' solution for each customer.
- +4 years in a Sales or Business Development role selling consulting services and technology.
- Strong background in field sales, growing a pipeline, managing and closing new business.
- Experience managing a sales territory across multiple countries.
- Experience working and building relationships with C-Level customers.
- A good understanding of cloud technology and familiarity with leading HRIS Solutions (e.g. SuccessFactors / Workday).
For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.