Human Resource Manager
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR generalist who will thrive in developing this previously outsourced role in a unique, varied and rewarding environment.
Reporting to the Finance and Resource Director, the successful candidate will play a key role in developing people strategies and talent management. Working in partnership with managers you will foster excellent employee engagement and provide specialist advice, support and guidance to managers on a day to day basis. Being pro-active in understanding departmental challenges and working in collaboration with managers to influence and resolve them is an essential part of this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Employee Relations
- Recruitment, retention and development
- Organisational Development
- Employment policies, procedures and practice
- HR Analytics
Key requirements are:
- A successful track record at HR Manager level
- Strong HR generalist with solid knowledge of UK employment law and good practice
- A respected business partner and excellent communicator
- Passionate about performance excellence and empowered people
- Minimum CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent experience/qualification
- Flexiblity, adaptability and a can-do attitude
- Experience of the charitable sector is desirable but not essential
At Eureka! we work in a vibrant, creative, playful environment based in central Halifax, close to public transport links.
All Eureka! employees receive discounted childcare in Eureka! Nursery and Den, free car parking, discounts in Eureka! Café and Gift Shop, with free entry to Eureka! Museum available for family and friends.
Members of Team Eureka! also get free entry to Yorkshire Attractions member venues (see the Yorkshire Attractions website for a list of members).