You will have the opportunity to be involved in the below, alongside supporting the Head of HR in HR Projects:
- Recruitment; arrange interviews, provide feedback, maintain the preferred suppliers list and TOB agreements
- Management of the starter and leaver's processes
- Employee onboarding & inductions
- Benefit administration; starters, leavers & changes
- Provide training solutions and organise training courses
- Provide counselling and advice on HR policies and procedures
- Create and issue all employee correspondence
- Employee data; ensure the data on the system is accurate and consistent
- Reference & background checks; providing references for leavers
- Maintain a suite of HR template letters; create new templates as required
- Provide HR MI; starter & leavers report, head count report, leavers & attrition
- Maintenance of the HR area on the Intranet
- Assist in performance management and employee evaluation; including the annual performance review process
- Support the annual salary review & bonus processes
- Act as a deputy for payroll processing.
You are likely to have:
- Experience working in a generalist HR role as HR Officer or HR Coordinator level
- Proven track record of being a trusted advisor
- Degree in a relevant business topic
- Studying towards the CIPD or willingness to gain a professional qualification
- Confident working with HR and payroll systems
- Competent Microsoft Office Skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.