Learning and Development Specialist
Learning and Development, L&D, Training, Development
Your new company
Leading UK Charity Organisation within the Health & Social Care sector, with Head Office based in North London and a range of care homes across London.
Your new role
To identify employees development needs, design and deliver various training courses. To ensure that learning is transferred into the workplace and all training delivered is up to date and in line with current legislation.
What you'll need to succeed
- L&D experience working within Health and Social Care sector is essential
- Experience in the design and delivery of training courses including basic autism awareness, safeguarding, The Care Act, moving & positioning courses and epilepsy
- Experience in identifying additional training needs and developing training courses
- Experience in delivery of an on-going evaluation of courses
- Experience in providing support to the development of new eLearning courses
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits, generous annual leave, early finish on Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.