Talent Aquisition Partner- Finance
I am currently working in Partnership with a global organisation in Bracknell to hire an immediately available Talent Acquisition Partner to support their Finance recruitment, it is an EMEA wide role recruiting across 16 countries. This is role is covering a maternity leave.
You will be working with the HR Directors, TA Director, and the leadership team to develop a Talent Acquisition strategy with Finance and lead key initiatives to ensure quality talent pipelines are established.
You will responsible for:
- Leading the core talent acquisition activity with finance, whilst educating and up skilling your line managers on talent acquisition best practice
- Recruit top talent and achieve hiring goals within budget
- Provide an efficient, high-touch experience for all candidates throughout the key stages of their application, offer, and pre-employment
- Serve as a first point of contact for candidates and recruitment partners
- Communicate effectively with candidates, hiring managers, interviewers, and other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of the TA and HR team, share learnings and best practice
- Oversee all postings for open positions on appropriate posting boards, via the ATS system
- Manage employee referral program, including internal selection and promotion
- Work with the Workforce Planning Analyst to create and run weekly and monthly recruitment metric reports. Analysing results and taking appropriate action
- Partner with in-house marketing team and the Employee Brand Manager to enhance employment brand and social media presence
- Deliver project work within specified time lines, with excellence and a smile on your face
This is an exciting role for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join a fast paced, commercial organisation who are looking to hire the best. You will source, screen, and acquire high-performing talent with the ultimate aim of moving the business from a reactive to proactive approach to acquiring top talent.
If you are available at short notice and ideally have finance recruitment experience, please apply now.