Interim Learning & Design Specialist, financial services
A great opportunity has arisen at a prestigious investment management company for an Learning & Design specialist for a 3, potentially 6 month contract. You will be designing, implementing and rolling out a training programme for a new IT system across the whole business. Working within a friendly and collaborative team, you will play an integral part of this large business transformational project.
Working across the front office, accountabilities include:
- Designing the training programme that supports the transformational project
- Applying creativity to content to ensure core messages are delivered and participants are engaged
- Developing and producing training materials, handouts, workbooks, aids and manuals
- Providing coaching and support in areas of expertise
- Working with the wider team to ensure consistent delivery of key messages
- Must be able to travel as responsible for rolling out across the different offices
Skills and experience
- Must have gained the above design and delivery experience within financial services
- Must have strong regulatory and systems experience, with the confidence to train participants in both areas
- Demonstrate a strong degree of technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating an ability to take traditional topics and deliver in an engaging way.
- Strong planning and organisation skills
Will consider someone on a fixed term contract or interim basis.