Occupational Health Advisor - Glasgow
We are seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor based in Glasgow on a full time permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well respected Occupational Health department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Clinical Governance & Practice
- Ensure all clinical practices are ethical, appropriate and evidence based
- To assist in preventive strategies to promote a safe and healthy working environment
- To provide professional effective advice to managers on the management of absence, rehabilitation and re-deployment and to take a key role in case management decision-making
- To keep complete health records for clients that provide an accurate account of advice, decisions made, care delivery and information shared as required by the NMC Code of professional conduct and statutory requirements
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence.
OH Medical Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency within the Occupational Health Sector. We recruit Occupational Health staff on a permanent and agency basis nationwide.