Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
The Graduate Recruitment Coordinator will provide administrative and client facing support to the Graduate Recruitment team who are responsible for hiring 80-90 graduates per year.
My client are a magic circle law firm with a true international presence.
Support to the Graduate Recruitment Team
- Support the Graduate Recruitment Specialist with the organisation and running of Vacation Schemes.
- Organise and run events as part of campus strategy
- Attend on-campus events, including law fairs, skills events and presentations
- Own and drive key university relationships
- Run assessment days during our interview seasons
- Graduate recruitment experience is an absolute must!
- Previous recruitment experience within a busy department, ideally within a blue chip and/or professional service company is essential.
- Previous experience running social Media campaigns
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Be able to identify and evaluate problems and demonstrate the ability to approach and tackle problems effectively
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and/or HR systems.
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Positive, pro-active attitude and ability to cope under pressure.
£27,000 to £30,000