Learning and Development Assistant
This small FS firm are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Assistant to join their growing team. You will support the team with all administration and logistics of the Learning department and have full autonomy of the department, reporting into the HR Manager.
A fast paced FS business based in the City of London
The core responsibilities of this role are:
- Acting as a point of contact for all queries in relation to the L&D Programme for partners, fee earners and business services staff.
- Developing excellent relationships with external L&D suppliers ensuring that all aspects of the relationship run smoothly.
- Administering all aspects of L&D programmes and training courses including coordinating appropriate invitation lists, booking rooms and refreshments, providing joining instructions and collating pre and post course evaluations.
- Working alongside the HRD, assisting with all aspects of the administration of the firm's D&I programme
- Supporting on D&I mandatory reporting requirements including running relevant reports and assisting with their compilation and publication on the firm's website.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- A background in L&D administration experience ideally gained within a law firm or professional services environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities often with conflicting deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong credible relationships at all levels;
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Outstanding IT skills including Word and Excel;
- Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information with the highest level of discretion; and
- Calm under pressure
£25,000 to £28,000