HR Team Leader
A HR Team Leader role based in Feltham to coach, mentor and support a HR team to ensure its full potential is reached.
A global media company with over 1500 employees over 30 countries worldwide working with its partners and customers to change the way media is experienced around the world. Looking for a HR Team Leader to join their team.
- Maintain, update and create relevant HR policies and procedures
- Accountable for the day-to-day workload of the HR Services team
- Support the HR management team to develop and implement HR strategy to meet business aims
- Build effective working relationships and credibility with key stakeholders
- Support, advise and guide other team members to effectively manage all aspects of employee relations issues, ensuring that all documentation sent out of the shared service centre is legally compliant
- Provide advice and guidance on secondments, transfers and relocations liaising with relevant internal stakeholders ensuring a streamlined process
- Take a lead role in data analysis and data cleansing proving recommendations and suggestions for improvement
- Responsible for the line management for a team of 5, setting goals and Career Development Plans
- Previous/current line management responsibility
- International exposure (dealing with employment law for other countries)
- Target driven and ability to work to tight deadlines
- An advanced user of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
- Has improved processes or put processes in place to streamline workload
- Passionate about HR services and motivating their team
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Team Leader to join a global media company based in Feltham with a competitive salary and great benefits on offer to coach, mentor and support a team, with an opportunity for career progression and development.