HR Manager - Edinburgh
HR Generalist - Edinburgh
£28,000 - £33,000
Oakleaf partnership is working with a large international retail brand looking for a HR manager based at one of their stores in Edinburgh. You will be reporting into the store manager, working in partnership to drive the business HR strategy and ensure an effective operation of the store. The key areas you will be responsible for include, recruitment, training and employee relations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the management team of following HR Polices in relation to grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Manage absence information and generate reports weekly
- Assisting with the end to end recruitment process for retail and supervisor positions, this includes running assessment centres.
- Ensure employee information is up to date and compliant
- Managing succession planning for store managers
- Managing the development of the HR team ensuring a consistent appraisal process
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience managing a busy and complex ER caseload
- Great knowledge of employment law
- Experience managing a team of HR professionals