HR Operations Manager
Job Title: HR Operations Manager
Location: West Central London
Industry Sector PR/Marketing
Hours: Full time /Perm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Operations Manager to join our client in a full time permanent basis. This is a new role to the organisation and will play a vital role within the HR department.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will manage the HR coordinator as well as overseeing the UK and global payroll, global mobility, employee relations, employment law and policy, HR administration processes and benefits and wellbeing.
Skills and experience
- HR operational management experience, preferably in a design environment
- Payroll management experience with a good understanding of UK payroll legislation, excellent attention to detail
- UK employment law understanding
- Experience of managing global mobility - highly desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of policy development and implementation
- Line management experience
- Experience of managing employee disciplinary and grievances
Attributes, Strategic and critical thinker
- Active listener and clear communicator
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across teams
- Organised, calm and able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Enthusiastic, engaging and inquisitive
- Comfort with ambiguity
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.