We are currently seeking a level 5 CIPD qualified HR professional to cover a 9 month FTC. The successful candidate will have a strong blend of ER and change management experience.
We're in one of the most exciting periods in the history our organisation and have ambitious objectives for the future.
Our 2023 Strategy is all about our vision for creating and maintaining an amazing organisation, both for our customers and our employees. Over the next 5 years we will focus on delivering our vision to improve people's lives and create possibilities for them - by delivering great customer service, providing great homes, being a great place to work and being a great business.
- Provide advice and guidance in response to HR matters, developing solutions or recommendations to meet the business needs in line with leading practice.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers, demonstrating professional credibility
- Provide consistent support and advice to managers in employee relations matters, including managing sickness absence, grievance and disciplinaries etc, providing support to the Senior HR Advisor on more complex cases as required.
- Develop managers' performance management skills by guiding and advising on relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide HR support on projects and change management initiatives to support the business.
- Support the Senior HR Advisor as policy champion for a portfolio of policies.
What we are looking for;
- Experience of delivering HR advice and guidance to key stakeholders
- Experience of interpreting employment legislation
- Good multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Good oral and written communications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of mergers and acquisitions (TUPE) within a multi-site and disciplinary environment is also desirable.
What's on offer
We offer an excellent benefits package. Benefits include but aren't limited to:
- Competitive Salary of £35,437 per annum
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays (Plus option to purchase 5 additional holiday days) Amazing career development opportunities
- Access to Simply Health Scheme - claim back every day medical expenses.
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Access to Employee assistance programme
- Access to Benefits Portal offering everyday Lifestyle Benefits
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Thank you awards - by nomination
- Aspire programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Training & E-learning courses