Resourcer - Hatfield - £25-30,000 plus benefits
We are currently working with a well known commercial organisation that is looking for a resourcer to join them on either a permanent or fixed term contract. Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, you will support the business in regards to its growth and attrition with focus on building pipelines and talent pools, market mapping, headhunting candidates, cv's reviewing and telephone screening.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Work with the recruiters to fully understand briefs, candidate requirements and future opportunities
- Build candidate pipeline and talent pools
- Collate and record creative methods of candidate identification and sourcing
- Conduct interviews via telephone and face to face
- Use an Applicant Tracking System
- Provide market mapping/research insights
- Job advertising both internally and externally
You will need the following experience:-
- Some experience of working within a recruitment function Agency, internal or RPO)
- Knowledge of candidate sourcing tools and techniques
- Experience conducting telephone interviews
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience in coordination, planning and organisation
- Experience in prioritising multiple tasks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.