HR Systems Administrator
A household name in Sports and Entertainment are currently searching for a HRIS Administrator to assist with day-to-day support of the system, data, and analytics - Strong excel skills are essential. (Perm - £28-32k)
About the role:
- Lead on HR Data quality and support the EU HRIS (Sage People).
- 1st line of support for technical issues related to HR Systems.
- Train HR and Business colleagues on use of the HR System.
- Run and develop reports on a cyclical basis.
- Recommend and help to implement process improvements.
Key experience required:
- Strong excel skill is essential - experience with Pivot Table and Vlookup is mandatory.
- Good analytic mind.
- System, and solution focused.
- Experience with business process documentation and tools such as MS Visio.
- Good general skills with the suite of MS Office tools.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Experience with HRIS or CRM at a super-user level is ideal.
For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.